DAY 0. 24/02


Today, February 24th, I am writing my last Erasmus blog entry while I am on the plane back to Spain. As you may have noticed, I have decided to name this entry day 0 instead of day 35 because today is not only the end of our stay in Germany, but also the beginning of our stay in Spain with our host sisters, or rather with our friends, because we have not only created a very good friendship among us, but we have also decided not to lose contact when we are no longer together.

Erasmus has been one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. And not only because it has helped me learn English or become independent, but it has also shown me that I will always have a place in Germany. One of the things I am most grateful for to the program is for forcing me to meet someone who has become very special to me. Elisa and I have created a very special friendship that I never would have thought could happen.

Despite everything, with a feeling of ambiguity between happiness and sadness, I have to say goodbye to my host family. However, it is not a goodbye, but a see you later, because I am sure that sooner or later we will all see each other again. Thank you for everything.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

DAY 20-21. 09/02-10/02

DAY 1 21/01