DAY 30-34. 19/02-23/02


On February 19th, I woke up feeling sad because I knew my time in Germany was coming to an end. Over the following days, we packed our suitcases to return to Spain. Wednesday was a very special day because it was Elisa's birthday. We celebrated at her house and played foosball together. The next day, we received our Erasmus certificate at the school, and some teachers bid us farewell. Finally, on Friday, we said goodbye to all our classmates and friends we had made during that month, and Clara, Helen, Elisa, and I went to Munich to do our last shopping. When we got home, we finished packing our bags, and my family gave me an album of all the photos taken of me in Germany so that I would always remember them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

DAY 0. 24/02

DAY 20-21. 09/02-10/02

DAY 1 21/01